Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Epic Fail

So, as Amanda pointed out (and thank you for doing so!) I haven't updated in a long time. Married life... what can I say? It's AMAZING! I saw a quote on Pinterest (follow me!) that said "Being married is like having a sleepover every night with your best friend." I laughed at that- but it really is! I get very little sleep, but its because neither of us wants to go to bed at night. We'll start drifting off around 10pm every night, but then one of us will tell the other something and we end up talking til midnight. I love it! We giggle like little kids all the time. I never would've imagined life being this good. It also makes me ache for my single friends... a lot. I want everyone to be this happy. I remember my life before Jason, and wondering if that special day would EVER come. But, it did. I hope and pray that it comes for all of my friends. I feel bad, because I know that they probably feel like I'm rubbing it in, but really I'm just so happy. Its kind of like bearing your testimony to a less-active member. You want to tell them how amazing the gospel is, but its hard because you don't want to make them uncomfortable with your preaching. I dunno, I just know that I am so incredibly thankful for Jason. His family is incredible. He is incredible. I love him so so so so very much. These darn birth control pills have me on the biggest emotional roller coaster (I have never prayed so hard for my period to come since that is the only week I am not on them haha sorry, tmi.) and he is so patient and kind with me, even when I'm biting his head off. He just got a new job working for TelTec and will start next Monday. So proud of him! He has been looking for a long time, and all his looking and praying paid off!

I have to tell you all a little secret though... while I love being married, I get SO homesick. I see my mom almost every day due to work and sharing days off, but I don't see my dad much and I see my dogs even less. The first week we were home and went back to work was really really hard for me. It's silly, yes, but I am so close to my family... thank goodness we don't live far away. I would really lose my brain if we didn't.

So, yes, that's our little update. I'll post pics of the apartment soon, but if you're ever in the area give me a call and come over if you want! We are just east of Higley off of Baseline, and we're in the Durango Ward. If you went to Mesa High in the last 6 years you might have had our Bishop as your seminary teacher. I really like our ward. It's been fun, and almost a month and no callings yet! *crossed fingers*

Here's the link to our wedding photos:
November 14, 2011

I didn't add all 530something. I was actually really bummed about our photos. My photographer asked for a list of photos I wanted the most. I sent her the basic ones (me with parents, Jason and I with parents, parents alone, families separate, etc.) and I barely got half of the ones I asked for. They were also late- twice! So, yeah... buyer beware. I guess I should've been more specific about my requests.

Anywho, love you all! Hope everyone is doing well!

Love,
Suzie Garner (*giggle*)

1 comment:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

I am glad you posted ;) and that my name was mentioned. I am so happy for you! I tried opening your picture link but, it wouldn't. We didn't have a professional photographer and it makes me so sad all we have are really bad lighting pictures from disposable camera's :( Maybe when we get sealed in the Temple ;) Mike's not even a member so don't hold your breath for those pictures;)