Side note: Most of these are similar to ones she found on Pinterest and we have changed wording around here and there. If I can find the original sites I will link to them to give credit where credit is due. HOWEVER- each one of these was created with PicMonkey. I did not cut and paste their designs, I simply mimicked them. Most of the ones she chose were available for purchase, but let's face it- most of us are broke anyway.
Like Elder Uchtdorf reminds us: "Dedicating some of our time to studying the scriptures or preparing to teach a lesson is a good sacrifice. Spending many hours stitching the title of the lesson into homemade potholders for each member of your class may not be."
The camp theme for her ward was "Let Your Light Shine." We cut slits above the top and below the lower dotted lines and she added glow sticks. Quote from here. Handout similar to this one.
Her ward's theme was The Three Musketeers (I'm not really sure why) so we printed these and she wrapped them around Three Musketeers bars. (Quote from Alexander Dumas The Three Musketeers)
These are just fun ones to inspire her girls to work on their Personal Progress. She printed them wallet size and attached them to a pack of gum as seen here:
These were for a faith value theme, similar to here:





No comments:
Post a Comment