One year ago today I met my sweetheart! It was an awful day but had I known what was to come I'm sure I would've felt differently :) So for the twelve months I've known him, here are twelve things I love about him!
1. He loves to snuggle- I am a snuggle addict. He LOVES to snuggle. He'll even wake up a little early just to hold me before he leaves for work, makes my day amazing from the start.
2. He's outdoorsy. I always wanted someone who liked the same things my family does. Well.. I pretty much married my dad. He fits in so well!! And we have so much fun!
3. His sense of humor- most people don't get me. He does!! We laugh at all the same things. When I have an "inappropriate" thought I always look over at him and he's trying to hold in a laugh too.
4. His eyes- oh man... those eyes. Big, blue pools of sexy. Seriously, I can only tell him no until he bats those baby blues at me and I'm sunk. Heaven help me if our babies have those eyes!!
5. His brains- the guy is SOOOO much smarter than me. He's my proof that the ability to spell has no link to one's intelligence. And he beats me in EVERY game we play.
6. He's creative- I love that he has so many ideas for new creations and products. We can be watching a show and he'll say "Why didn't they make it like this" and proceed to layout an entirely new idea that would be amazing. Even during Cupcake Wars- we create new cupcake flavors. He's awesome.
7. His family- I LOVE his family. I love mine, but it is so fun to have other siblings- even if they are just in laws. His family is always loud and crazy and fun. Mine, usually a bit quieter and more laid back but I love the contrast.
8. His heart- don't let his bad@$$ attitude fool you, he's a big softy. He talks to my belly... like there's a baby in it or something. I never knew I could love someone this much.
9. He can fix anything! If he can't, he'll get together with his dad and they'll figure out it together. I love it.
10. He cooks. I hate sharing the kitchen, but at the same time I can admit that he is awesome in the kitchen. And I don't mean ramen noodles either.
11. He is the best kisser in the world! Sorry, kind of tmi but really, he is the best kisser. I could kiss him all day and all night and the next day. It never gets old.
12. I love listening to him pray. He always thanks Heavenly Father for me. Every time.
I ended up with more, but I forgot that I only need twelve so I'll save those for another day. Oh my sweet Jason, your ladybug sure loves you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment