Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sorry Jason

This may be TMi but it struck me as so funny i had to share. I track my monthly cycle all the time, but especially since we have been trying to get pregnant. I took an ovulation test this morning, but left it on the bathroom counter and forgot to look at it and went to work. Jason got home from work and thought it was a pregnancy test. All he saw was the two pink lines and got all excited. I had a really good morning at work so all day I was texting him how I felt so happy and how much I rock. He got reallllly excited and then mad that I had waited to tell him. He freaked out and started looking for the box and then found out what it was and was SUPER bummed. I feel bad but it's so funny!! Someday he will see a positive pregnancy test I hope :)

2 comments:

Marie said...

Lol! That is funny. Sorry Jason! I hope he gets to see the real thing soon too!

Holly Decker said...

thats hilariously awesome. poor lad.