Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hi all! Thought I better give everyone an update... um... there isn't one. We are still looking for a house (wahoo, six months of searching and NOTHING!). We have put in several bids, only to be outbid by cash buyers. This influx of cash-paying investors has shot the housing market up again, so we are worried that we may not be able to buy now. Everything is either REALLY old and run down or WAY far away (think Queen Creek). We have been looking in Queen Creek but with gas prices soaring and both of us having to make the commute we just can't afford it. The houses aren't any more affordable, and the ones that we do find in our price range all have high HOA fees. I really hate HOAs.

Jason is still working for TelTech and still loving it. He hasn't been working nights anymore, which I love, so we get to spend our evenings together. I'm still at Bonding Solutions. It's a great job and I can't complain about getting paid to answer phones and read books. I'm also in charge of the blog, doing all notary bonds and making Sonic runs for one of my bosses. I really miss working with my family though, this "professional" stuff is a lot less fun :p

That's all we have for now! With any luck we will be able to update soon with pics of our first home (if we ever get one). Hope everyone is doing well. We love you all!!

Love,
The Garners

No comments: