Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012

          I can honestly say that 2012 was one of the hardest years of my life. The only good thing to come out of it was the bond that I share with Jason, and the fact that through all our trials it has been strengthened and built up a million times over. We have cried, struggled, prayed, fasted, and tried to have faith that everything will be for our benefit eventually and we have tried our best to learn every lesson possible. When it comes down to it though, it has been a crappy year, and I'm glad 2012 is over. I'm tired of the stress, the worry, the anxiety 2012 brought to our lives. I am praying and hoping that 2013 will be the exact opposite and that it will only get better from here on. Note to self: planning doesn't really help. If you want God to laugh in your face, make your plans. Unless they are the same as His, isn't not going to happen no matter how hard you pray.

No comments: